Tuesday, October 27, 2009

my first post

yada,yada,yada....
i dunno y the hell i started blogging.....
normally i always kept my feelings 2 my self and only me. i rarely express my emotions to anyone. this time ya, maybe danny really tought me something among all the other useful things he tough me n the useless haha. the useful things like 'grumji dunno wat the spelling', n the non useful thing (though i use it a lot) like new swear word 'FUCK YOURSELF LAR PEOPLE' *usual intonation*. After spending 1 sem with him, i learned how to express my feelings 2 more. Ya, back to what i was sayin', i dunno y i started blogging. i think it is because of jang... he asked me what is my blog when i became his first follower. n hell no i dun write blog. i think, ya y i dont start blogging. i know that my post will be merely stupid or sarcasm on what i dunt like, but pliss dun have hard feelings. ya n maybe my blog will be mostly bout myself. n ya, i gave credits to abg (KO) because in his blog i saw 'senjatangan'. from my understanding (i dunno what he exactly means) that our hands is our weapon. n yah, danny again cuz i read his comment on jang's post that words are sharper than sword. so yah, words are have more effect than anythng else. thank u abg long (KO) n abg ngah (danny) and jang 2 inspire me blogging. n sori sukbean this time i think i will start blogging...

SUDAH..
so ak membebel.... n that is maybe y i am interested in blogging.

so anyway this is my first post.
rite now i am bored fuckin and really bored, n sad becus i might not be able 2 see my old frens. got a lot of things in my mind but its enuff for first post i think.

1.39am wednesday 28th oct 09

4 comments:

  1. ye pnulis baru....
    mcm ni la smgt yg kito nk

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauuu !!
    yeah2 !
    mari2 kita menulis beramai2 !

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha... den akn cube yg terbaik....

    ReplyDelete
  4. namo den ado!!
    banggo:))
    hehe
    slamat dtg ke dunia penulisan blog!!
    weeeeeeeee!!
    welcome farid..

    ReplyDelete