Tuesday, November 3, 2009

still no title... just writing what is on my mind...

so today(now 1.30 am) i will be going bacm 2 uitm at 11.00 am... my bus from ti straight to malacca... i cant wait 2 see both my abg long n abg ngah there.... i hope they will be there though i am sure bout danny but i dunno but abg KO... zzzzz speaking bout KO... that day he is in a bad mood... unti l today i dunno if there is any improvement... i think he should be orite.. i dunno if he is angry with me..bt i hope no cuz i dun think i've done anythng serious though... erm, so the sem break is like fuck.. boring like hell...
lesen 3rd and final trial!!!
i passed!!!! yay... fuck.. i paid my motor licence as if i am taking another car or maybe GDL.. fucker... but at least i passed... yesterday evening i get my licence officially at the akak lesen.. she said pasni x jumpe lar farid dah.... lesen dah kuar x de lar nak dtg sini... i notice she was quite sad when she spoke that... zzzzz... i like that akak so much.. she's nice and very efficient in doing her job...
and ya and a couple days (friday)ago i met my old boss at the mosque during jumaat prayer.. we had a small talk and i asked him if he got katering the same moment he is offering me a job... haha.. what a coincidence... so the time was set, i was to be at the kantin at 3pm.. wearing my uniform tshirt, jeans, selipar haha... so i started work.. bout 5 new workers... and 1 new makcik tukanf masak... fuck i hate her mouth... talks too much... feels like stuffing my fist into her big fat mouth... that nite though she brought her daughter to help... fuck her daughter was cute... sorry to say i wouldnt want a mother in law like that.. nice too see nice too hold... once you buy it ur dead.. haha.... btw, i was fucking exhausted... we worked till 3 am.. cus we had to wash all the pinggan mankuk hayun periuk bla2... it is very tiring too because we had to do katering hidang not buffet for 200 ppl.. shit.. so many lauk yet pay so little.. i pity my boss.. HE IS A VERY GOOD MAN!!! generous kind hearted to anyone... i am sometimes touched by the way he treat ppl.. so after working. i went to the 7e... fuck.. i wanted to kaco this cashier.. she likes to flirt.... i wish she is fuckable.. haha... btw.. i bought red bull sadly she was not there.. and yesterday i went to kantin again just to chit chat with my frens currently working there and the makcik and boss. haha.. he paid me.. i already forgot bout the salary cus it was fun working wit him.. he paid me 50.. a lot considering this is teluk intan *norm is 20-30 katering pay*, io only work from 3pm not the whole day.. but when i asked him why too much, his replies mintak halal pe2 yer farid.. (i supposed 2 say that).. erm i said biase 30 jer bang asal bnyk lak.... saye tlg je diorg bnyk wat kejer (the 2 current canteen worker) he said nvm u r studying... thanks boss.. back at the kantin his wife cooked me nasi goreng special.. haha... she knows i love her nasi goreng since the day i worked there, haha... thanks kak.. i missed my old days.. working wit my bestfren hasif.. (speaking of asep)
last weekend he called me telling that he will be at home.. i was like?? aik mule2 kate x blik*he told me in ym* but i was looking forward of lepak with him... but sadly.. he got things to do and hanging out with his poli friends... i was haihh.. biut at least with all his things he still managed to come to my house at the saturday.. at around one.. he came just to talk to me.. huhu... i was happy to see him but sad cant spend time together.... damn i missed my old days...
cancel jumpe member lame...
we planned to meet but suddnly one of them got a relative who passed away.. postponed... but then she told me she wouldnt be around at evening.... so we had to gather in the morng.. damn raining that morning so i went to work at canteen*katering*
suddenly my other friends asked me can i come?? i was like WHAT THE FUCK?? she said she wouldnt be around in the evening so i set that time to work... but then she already planned for movies.. great... wouldnt even text me... thanks frens... u all are fucker.. damn u all (exp ema.. she is innocent)
yada2 yada2... i am still cant be botherd to talk to them... if it is so hard to gather what supposed to be best frens let it be.... i couldnt careless... go down 6 feet under....



wednesday... 2.05 am..

1 comment:

  1. ahahaha. funny yet interesting.love it. :)

    ReplyDelete